Thank you. Your review will be considered by the Administration.
* - required fields
Description of the “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex
About the complex
Investment project “Construction of multimodal industrial and logistics complex in Bolbasovo village, Orsha district” is initiated by “Bremino Group” LLC for the purposes of development of logistics system of the Republic of Belarus for optimal conversion of cargo flows, processing and transfer of goods from manufacturers to consumers in the Customs Union and EU markets.
The project is implemented within the framework of Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus № 334 dated of July 21, 2015.
The “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex provides logistics infrastructure and production premises, as well as services for the companies (customs representatives, freight forwarders, banks, insurance companies and others).
The “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics complex is intended for servicing of logistics chains, including: receipt and storage of raw materials and components in the customs control zone and public warehouses; transportation of raw materials and components to the production sites; transportation of ready products to temporary storage warehouses and public warehouses.
The “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex integrates aerodrome, highways M1/Е30 and М8/Е95, railway of Orsha railway hub, customs zone, intermodal terminal with container depot, large-scale warehouse and production premises.
Location in the Republic of Belarus:
- The “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics Complex is located in close proximity to the railway line of Orsha railway junction.
- The “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex is adjacent to the aerodrome of the Orsha Aircraft Repair Plant.
- The “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex is located at the intersection of Trans-European Transport Corridors II “West-East” and IX “North-South” – highways A12/М1/E30 and М8/E95.
- The “Bremino-Orsha” Multimodal Industrial and Logistics Complex is located in close proximity to the border with the Russian Federation (65 km).
Location in the system of the Baltic ports and neighboring countries
The “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics Complex in figures
Build-up area of
191 000 м2
1 100 TEU
Container yard for
279 000 м2
17 750 м2
Administrative and office premises
2 000 truck
9 000 м2
Maps and driving directions
Location: Orsha district, Belarus. Coordinates: 54°451188, 30°316352 or N54°26.925’, E30°19.387’
More details about The “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics Complex
The “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics Complex consists of logistics and industrial zones, and airdrome between them.
Total area: 95 hectares.
- Multimodal infrastructure – road, rail and air transportation service;
- Railway terminal – 4 tracks with a total length of 1320 meters. There is possibility to extent the rail cargo sector for 1500 meters;
- Container depot for 1100 TEU;
- Temporary storage warehouses, customs warehouses and public warehouses of Class A, area: from 5 600 m2 to 10 400 m2;
- Refrigerated warehouse: 1 700 m2;
- Unheated storage warehouse: 5 200 m2;
- 10 000 m2 of administrative and office buildings;
- Customs clearance, phytosanitary and veterinary control..
Total area: 135 hectares.
- Universal multipurpose industrial modules: 2 000 m2 and 5 000 m2;
- Public warehouse: 10 400 m2;
- Two showrooms, area: 4 500 m2 each;
- Hotel for 50 rooms, cafe;
- Administrative and office building: 7 750 m2;;
- Parking for vehicles and trucks.
“Free warehouse” is a customs procedure under which foreign goods are placed and used in free warehouse without any customs duties and taxes, as well as non-tariff regulatory measures (fixing quotas, licensing and other measures) and prohibitions and restrictions in respect of goods of the Customs Union. “Free warehouse” is duty-free trade area, where the foreign goods can be:
“Free warehouse” is duty-free trade and storage area, where foreign goods may:
be stored for an unlimited time
be sold and bought without payment of customs duties and taxes
The application of “Free warehouse” customs procedure in the Republic of Belarus and the countries of the Customs Union is regulated by the following legislative instruments:
— Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation, Government of the Republic of Belarus, Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 18, 2010 (as revised on May 08, 2015) “On Free Warehouses and “Free Warehouse” Customs Procedure”.
— List of Decisions of the Commission of the Customs Union regulating the issues of processing of goods in the territory of a free warehouse, as well as determination of the status of goods as a result of such processing.
— Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of February 09, 2012 No. 55 “On Approval of the Regulations on Free Warehouses”.
— Article 202 of the Customs Code of the Republic of Belarus.
It is assumed that “Free warehouse” customs procedure will be applied in the territory of “Bremino-Orsha” multimodal industrial and logistics complex with regard to the goods (cargo) arriving by rail, road, air transport to the warehouses, container yard and industrial enterprises.